Friday, August 10, 2007

Yes I'm Still Alive

Hey out there blogging community wow it's been a while since I've written but I been real busy. CIY was a blast I think everyone of the kids took something important away from the conference and I believe I learned as much as any of them did.

Here are a few pics. of the fun we had on the trip





Alex and Sam save Will from certain death here!!!







This guy carried all our groceries















They said I was driving them up the wall!





They were actually driving me crazy as you can see in this pic.
Me an Alex got r hair did
aint we purdy??








4 comments:

Amy said...

Nice pigtails!! I am glad that everyone had a good time and got a chance to focus on their relationship with God. I hope that I can go with you all next year. I think it would be an awesome opportunity to grow spiritually as well as grow my relationships with the teens.

Anonymous said...

Nice dews there, I envy you getting to go share such a special time with our youth, watching them get a great opportunity to grow. I know they and all of the high school leaders appreciate you taking time to be there with them on thier journey with God.

Courtney said...

Alex looks like his little sister in pig tails...you look like Pipi longstocking. Let's not do that again. SCAREY, GUYS...REALLY SCAREY!!!

Just Jonna said...

I definitely climbed that same wall. Twice. CIY was a great experience. Maybe next year our groups can go at the same time...?

Nice to meet you at THRIVE the other night!